Wednesday, April 22, 2020

                                       eddierobbins.com



I am so excited that you took the time to visit my site. In 2009, I decided to change my life, lost 110 pounds and became a runner. I even wrote a book about it called "All My Strength."  Having maintained a healthy and fit lifestyle since 2009, I am in the process of running races in each state including completing the Chicago Marathon (2011) and Boston Marathon (2018).  My life was truly transformed. I am an Atlanta area native having grown up in Roswell and now living in Jasper. Georgia. My wife, Cathy, and I have 3 grown daughters and 2 grandboys. You are welcome to go to my Facebook page or Twitter and see a little bit about my life.  

  
                                                            Before and after!


I am also a Real Estate Agent. I love helping families realize their dream by finding their home here in North Georgia. Whether you need to sell your house and/or buy your new home, it would be my honor for you to hire me as your real estate agent. I specialize in fast communication and doing what’s right for you. Contact me today at 770-403-8627 or by email at eddie@eddierobbins.com. I love your referrals as well. Who do you know that is thinking of buying and/or selling anywhere in the United States? I can help! 





Trend Atlanta Realty, Inc

4825 Hwy 9N Ste 100
Alpharetta, Ga 30004
770-777-1321, work

770-403-8627, cell